Pensions Advice

Help and Advice

The Fund Office can provide you with information to help you make decisions regarding your benefits and options under the Fund, however we cannot provide you with financial advice. 

MoneyHelper is a service from the Government that offers free and impartial guidance on all aspects of pensions and finance to help you.

If you have lost track of your benefits under a previous scheme you can contact the Pension Tracing Service, online at who will provide you with the address of the Scheme Administrators.  

You can also contact the Pension Tracing Service by telephone or by post.  

The Pension Service 9  
Mail Handling Site A  
WV98 1LU  

Telephone number: 0345 600 2537