Changing address or Bank

It is important that we hold your current address, you can advise the Fund Office of a change of address using our Pension Web Portal, by completing a Change of Address Form available in the forms section below, or by letter or telephone. 

Changes of bank must be made in writing or by completing a Change of Bank Form available in the forms section below.  Please give as much notice as possible if you change your bank account, we recommend that you do not close your existing account until you have received confirmation from the Fund Office that we have received and updated our records with your new payment details.  Please write the account details clearly and sign and date your letter or Change of Bank Form, we need the following information: 

  • Effective date of change 
  • Bank or Building Society name 
  • Sort Code 
  • Account number 
  • Account holders name (as recorded by your bank on your bank statement) 
  • Building society roll number 

If you live overseas and wish to have your pension paid into an overseas account, please see the living overseas section of the website.