Continued Education Checks

If you are receiving an eligible child’s pension, once you reach age 18 we will need confirmation that you remain in education.

There is nothing to worry about if you receive such a request in the post, but we do need you to fill in the forms and send them back to us as soon as you can.  We undertake these checks as we have a duty of care to protect our members money and guard against fraud. 

We send you two forms, the Declaration of continuing full time education is for you to complete and return to us.  The Education, Professional or Vocational Training Confirmation Form will need to be completed by your college, university or employer. 

If we do not receive the fully completed forms we will send you a reminder stating that your pension will be suspended if we do not receive them by a certain date. 

If you are having difficulty completing the forms, please contact the Fund Office as soon as possible.